Back to main EE page
What do readers think?
Andy and his spammin' fool affiliates always insist that nobody
has a problem with their advertising tactics except for the
mysterious New World Order anti-privacy conspiracy that, for some
mysterious reason, has focused upon Robin Hood Software rather than
upon the dozen or so other companies selling equivalent software.
Of course, that disregards the dozens of EMAIL's that I've received from
people similarly pissed about Mr. Churchill's unsavory tactics. So what
do other people think about EE and Robin Hood Software, anyhow?
Here's some reader comments:
- An unhappy purchaser's comments
- EE's deceptive advertising destroyed a marriage
- A disgruntled affiliate forwards me a message where Robin Hood Software's Andy Churchill urges affiliates to engage in deceptive
- More readers comment
on the deceptive advertising.
- A Canadian congratulates me
for creating this site.
- PC-Help expresses bemusement
- A reader complains that being subjected to EE's deceptive advertisement was bad enough, but then it took over his computer.
- USENET readers thank me for the
information, and agree that these
guys are nuts.
- USENET readers also
say it's buggy, and screws up
your Windows system to the point it must be reformatted and re-installed.
- SNOPES readers fuss about the deceptive ads and agree that the advertising for this product probably
violates U.K. law.
- One person
says that if it thinks you're running a cracked copy (even if you aren't),
it stops wiping. Not my notion of reliable operation!
- The users at EZboard complain about getting the deceptive popup ad from the EE folks, agree that these
are some strange and twisted people.
- A security expert tries out EE, and says he can recover some files.
- Evidence Eliminator breaks Roxio EZCD Creator Platinum version 5.1!
- Unhappy person says,"I've been trying to get my files back for 3 days now because EE deleted .dll and .ocx files that Windows needs."
Copyright 2002 Eric Lee Green All Rights Reserved
Last modified: Sun Apr 28 21:36:30 MST 2002